The Mind's Eclipse
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The CORE, a private research station, 2352. Celebrity scientist Jonathan Campbell awakens to this fallen utopia and must search for his loved ones - with the help of L, a mysterious companion.
The Mind's Eclipse is a science-fiction visual novel featuring hand-drawn scenes in black and white, and emotional narrative-driven gameplay. Players will uncover the mystery of the Eclipse and its side-narratives by exploring, searching through logs and journals, and piecing together what happened to the CORE whilst searching for Jonathan's family.
- An interactive fiction in stark black and white, with morally gray characters
- With the help of a mysterious companion, explore a fallen utopia in search for your loved ones and uncover the mystery of the Eclipse
- Piece together what led to the CORE's fall from journals and chat logs
- No dating? No Problem. Every environment is interactive, pulling the player into a science fiction world worth exploring
- Beware COSy
Explore a fallen utopia. Find your loved ones. Beware COSy.
We've prepared a playable demo for our fans. The demo should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete and is available on PC, Mac, and Linux! See below for download links and instructions!
We are also releasing an art book! You can grab it along with 15 high res images when you buy the game. You can also buy the art book separately here: https://themindseclipse.itch.io/tme-artbook
Please consider purchasing the art book to help us fund future projects!
If you prefer to make purchases via Steam, come check out our page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/646210/The_Minds_Eclipse/
Twitter -> https://twitter.com/themindseclipse
Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/themindseclipse/
"The Mind's Eclipse is basically a System Shock game reimagined as a visual novel" -PC Gamer
|Published||Apr 18, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||57 days ago|
|Author||The Mind's Eclipse|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Adventure, Interactive Fiction|
|Tags||black-and-white, Cyberpunk, Hand-drawn, Noir, Point & Click, Sci-fi, scifi|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Twitter, Homepage|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- COSy Valentine Sale38 days ago
- More Great Press!50 days ago
- Come see the great things people are saying about The Mind's Eclipse!56 days ago
- The Eclipse has arrived!57 days ago
- Final Teaser Trailer!65 days ago
- "Two More Hours"70 days ago
- Glory of the Eclipse73 days ago
- Creating Our World83 days ago