I'm trying to get a Steam key for the game. If i buy it here could I get a steam key for it please?
The Mind's Eclipse
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The CORE, a private research station, 2352. A celebrity scientist awakens to this fallen utopia and must search for his loved ones - with the help of L, a mysterious companion.
The Mind's Eclipse is a science-fiction visual novel featuring hand-drawn scenes in black and white, and emotional narrative-driven gameplay. Players will uncover the mystery of the Eclipse and its side-narratives by exploring, searching through logs and journals, and piecing together what happened to the CORE whilst searching for Jonathan's family.
- An interactive fiction in stark black and white, with morally gray characters
- With the help of a mysterious companion, explore a fallen utopia in search for your loved ones and uncover the mystery of the Eclipse
- Piece together what led to the CORE's fall from journals and chat logs
- No dating? No Problem. Every environment is interactive, pulling the player into a science fiction world worth exploring
- Beware COSy
Explore a fallen utopia. Find your loved ones. Beware COSy.
We've prepared a playable demo for our fans. The demo should take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete and is available on PC, Mac, and Linux! See below for download links and instructions!
We are also releasing an art book! You can grab it along with 15 high res images when you grab the game. You can also find the art book separately here: https://themindseclipse.itch.io/tme-artbook
Please consider purchasing the art book to help us fund future projects!
Twitter -> https://twitter.com/themindseclipse
Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/themindseclipse/
"The Mind's Eclipse is basically a System Shock game reimagined as a visual novel" -PC Gamer
|Updated||16 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jan 25, 2018|
|Author||The Mind's Eclipse|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Adventure, Interactive Fiction|
|Tags||Black and White, Cyberpunk, free, Noir, Point & Click, Sci-fi, scifi, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Homepage|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: the bard, some stude...|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Experience the Eclipse - FOR FREE!22 days ago
- Scary Game vs Horror GameOct 30, 2018
- Spring Sale!!!Apr 19, 2018
- COSy Valentine SaleFeb 14, 2018
- More Great Press!Feb 02, 2018
- Come see the great things people are saying about The Mind's Eclipse!Jan 27, 2018
- The Eclipse has arrived!Jan 25, 2018
- Final Teaser Trailer!Jan 18, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! Unfortunately, The Mind's Eclipse is no longer available on Steam after Aug 1st 2019.
The game will be free to download on Itch.io going forward.
If you finished playing The Mind's Eclipse, please leave a comment here on what you liked/disliked so others will know if it's worth their time!